- CAUTION: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday tours are in English Language. Rest of week in spanish language
Manilva is a small coastal town in Malaga, in the heart of the Costa del Sol, which still preserves historic Moscatel de Alejandría vineyards facing the Mediterranean Sea, but which are in serious danger of disappearing due to urban development harassment and lack of profitability. With our project, based on the production of Nilva wines and wine tourism, we want to contribute to save these old vineyards and make the work of the farmers profitable. In our guided tours you can visit the CIVIMA (Manilva Wine Centre), where, through its three rooms (viticulture, oenology and grape harvest) you will learn about the winemaking traditions of Manilva. In our small cellar (garage wine), you will learn how we elaborate our Nilva wines and finally we go to the Viña del Peñoncillo, certified as organic agriculture, where we taste three wines and tapas (ham, cheese), with extraordinary views of the Mediterranean Sea. A unique experience, in a unique environment
|¿Qué incluye el evento?|
Visita al viñedo
Visita a la bodega
Visita al museo del vino
|NILVA original NILVA organic NILVA sweet|
|ham, cheese, dried fruit, nuts, chocolate bar|
|Indicaciones del evento|
- The guided tour starts at the CIVIMA, located in the centre of Manilva, next to the fire station (Calle Doctor Álvarez Leiva, 2).
- The vineyard is located 1,5 km from CIVIMA, you need your own vehicle to go there (or walking, a walk of about 15 minutes).
- The visit to the vineyard is subject to good weather conditions.
- Parking is often difficult in the same street as the winery. It is advisable to arrive well in advance.